Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Anita’s Skincare Clinic. Please take some time to read the following terms and conditions applicable to the use and enjoyment of our products and services provided on the site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
If there is any uncertainty with the terms and conditions above, please contact Anita’s Skincare Clinic before the completion of any purchase.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the following websites www.anitasskincareclinic.com and/or www.anitasskincareclinickaty.com (the “Service”) operated by Anita’s Skincare Clinic (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms on your behalf.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using Anita’s Skincare Clinic products and services offered on our website, whether or not you have registered an account, subscription, receive member services, or are just browsing, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all, or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of our website and the products and services.
- Our website is intended for general education, information and online booking purposes only. Nothing on our website purports to offer specific cosmetic, medical, psychological, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional health or medical advice before acting on any information that we provide online. Once again the content of this website is for general information and educational purposes only and to help individuals decide on whether to be seen at Anita’s Skincare Clinic; it is not meant to be medical advice and not be a substitute for in-person consultation, diagnosis and/or treatment. All questions regarding your medical or mental health issues should be directed in-person to qualified medical professionals such as during your appointment.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic will make recommendations for our prolducts and services and will provide support, guidance and all the necessary tools for you to set your skin care goals and achieve results, but any decision that you make is solely yours, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility.
All treatment procedures carry some level of risk, and results may vary from person to person and therefore can not be guaranteed. You should be fully aware of and understand the potential risk and side effects of the treatments which are rare and include but are not exclusive of: allergic reactions, skin sensitivity, skin irritation, skin breakout, erythema, redness and hyperpigmentation. In addition the occurrence of such side effects is highly likely in the event of sun exposure, use of unsuitable skin care products, incorrect home-care, poor personal hygiene and/or other possible unknown reasons. You will be advised during the course of the treatments to follow the before and after home-care instructions given. You will understand that despite having a test patch (where required), there is still a possibility that you may have an adverse reaction or side effect from any one of my treatments during the course of the treatments. Therefore, the consultants and/or the therapist reserve the right to discontinue treatment at any time if you are found to be unsuitable for treatment at any time, in their professional opinion.
If your complaint is regarding a treatment, you may be asked to attend the clinic for an assessment. Once this has taken place you will receive further information and aftercare and how to proceed in person. We will always aim to resolve your complaint as soon as we receive it and in person. The complaint will be investigated by the Clinic Manager and in the meantime you will receive an acknowledgment of your initial complaint within usually two working days of us receiving your complaint. If you are unable to visit us we will offer you advise and aftercare via telephone.
If you have preferred to communicate via email and have sent us a formal complaint the Clinic Manager may contact you first, but provide you with a response as soon as possible and will acknowledge your complaint.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic has selected the latest technology and safest procedures to manage a variety of skin conditions at our clinic, which we select according to current medical research, and available technology in the field of skincare and esthetic treatment. Whilst we follow all safety precautions and processes, you acknowledge and agree that all esthetic procedures carry risks, and that all cosmetic procedures involve a degree of risk albeit of varying degrees.
- To ensure our standards of safety are met, you acknowledge and agree to book in for a consultation or a patch test prior to booking or receiving any esthetic or cosmetic procedure or treatment at Anita’s Skincare Clinic. This is important as a consultation is used to determine suitability for procedures and treatment, including specific advice about risks. If you are unsure whether you require a consultation, please ask us at the time of making an enquiry or booking with us.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic is led by Anita Dholakia, a highly experienced and suitably qualified paramedical esthetician with the qualifications and experience outlined on our Site here. Whilst all of our consultations are conducted by a suitably qualified and trained skin expert, it is recommended and acknowledged within the health industry to seek a second opinion from a suitably qualified health practitioner. We stress the importance of seeking a second opinion from an independent and suitably qualified health practitioner prior to undertaking any esthetic procedure or treatment, irrespective of the outcome of your consultation with us.
The information provided on the Web site is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practice medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. Information obtained on the Website is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment.
Do not use the Website for medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, call a physician, qualified health care provider or 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you can only proceed with a procedure or treatment with us after having obtained suitable medical advice and that in some instances, we may refuse to undertake a procedure or treat you unless you are able to evidence that you have a doctor’s release note.
- All treatments are subject to assessment by the practitioner and will depend on your suitability for the treatment. We may ask you to verify your details by asking for your passport or driving license to ensure we are not treating underage clients.
- All offers and discounts are subject to clinic availability as well as assessment by the practitioner.
- All treatment courses have an expiry date of 12 months (unless stated otherwise) from the date of purchase and must be redeemed prior to the expiry date or will be invalid unless you can provide a medical letter to support the extension of any treatment courses.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- No one person’s skin and structure is the same and each of our bodies are unique. What works for one person, may not work for another. We all have different skin, we all do different things and expose our skin to different environments. Because of this, and our own genetic disposition, make up, product usage, body, skin type, and personal hygiene and lifestyle, we can never be 100% certain that our products or services will achieve a desired result or outcome, but we make recommendations as best we can, and with the information that we obtain from you.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic does not guarantee and makes no express or implied warranties as to any specific results. Your success depends on many factors, including honest disclosure of your medical and health history, any prior existing medical conditions and prescribed medications, individual genetic make-up, lifestyle factors, adherence to pre- and post treatment instructions, and your own commitment, dedication, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials, including but not limited to any ‘before and after’ photos, are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Anita’s Skincare Clinic and/or its principals or partners, agents, employees, officers and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any decision made by you arising from our products and services at any time.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Anita’s Skincare Clinic makes no representations or warranties about this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Anita’s Skincare Clinic does not warrant that:
◦ This website will be constantly available 24 hours 7 days a week, or available at all; or
◦ The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non misleading.
◦ Anita’s Skincare Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete and current up to date. Anita’s
Skincare Clinic may make amendments to the content and materials contained on its website or websites at any time without notice. Anita’s Skincare Clinic does not however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice about any matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase any of Anita’s Skincare Clinic package, packages, or membership services, you must first contact the clinic and fill up all required forms in the clinic by appointment only. If you register online and create an account with us, you will still be required to fill up the required forms at the clinic.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this website or an affiliated third party site linking back to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in Anita’s Skincare Clinic community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your password or any registered user or member services.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONTENT
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the User Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (1) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (2) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. Further, you warrant that: (1) the Content will not cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation; (2) the Content will not or could not be reasonably considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy; (3) the Content will not be unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising; (4) the Content does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and (5): the Content does not bring us or the Service into disrepute.
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the requirements this clause and make such records available upon our reasonable request.
We are under no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of your Content incorporated into the Service. We reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that all Content you provide on the Service will be publicly available information and you bear the risks involved with such public disclosures.
When using our products and services from Anita’s Skincare Clinic, you may be given access to social media pages, Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Anita’s Skincare Clinic community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your User Content). When posting Your User Content means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this website or our Anita’s Skincare Clinic community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organized through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site, social media pages or Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your User Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your User Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your User Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Anita’s Skincare Clinic or other servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- You grant to Anita’s Skincare Clinic a worldwide, irrevocable, non exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Anita’s Skincare Clinic the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions,you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pham, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our Site and Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
Whilst using this Site and/or our Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Engage in any defamatory conduct.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
By making a booking with Anita’s Skincare Clinic, or otherwise communicating your acceptance of a proposal / customized program at Anita’s Skincare Clinic Clinic, you agree to be bound by our booking policy.
Bookings can be made via our online booking system or by contacting us. All required online forms will be emailed and texted to you, and you must complete all required forms prior to your booked service otherwise your service may be denied.
For some services, we require at least 48 hours and up to several days in advance depending on the type of booking. If you wish to make a booking for a more advanced service with less than 24 hours notice, you must contact us by telephone and we will try and accommodate your request, subject to availability and our policies.
All bookings for advanced treatments require a consultation and appointment times at specific time slots, so that we may prepare products for the treatment. Because we prepare the products in advance, sometimes a deposit paid in advance may be required for this booking and are non refundable. Bookings for any services are subject to a 50% cancellation fee of the regular rate of the booked service or services. A missed or no-show package based appointment will result in forfeiting the pre-paid visit. Advanced treatments that span more than 90 minutes are subject to 100% cancellation fee of the regular rate of the service.
For frequent non-attendance or cancellation/re-scheduling with less then 24 or 48 hours notice, we reserve the right to not issue another appointment or we reserve the right to collect a partial or full non-refundable deposit to secure another booked appointment.
If you need to reschedule or cancel a secured booking, you may do so without penalty provided at least 24 hours prior notice has been given to Anita’s Skincare Clinic. If your booking was subject to a refundable deposit, that refundable deposit you have paid may be credited to the rescheduled appointment as determined by us in our sole discretion.
If you reschedule, or cancel less than 24 hours prior to your secured booking or if you’re a ‘no show’, you forfeit the appointment and you may incur a fee and be subject to certain booking requirements in the future. We reserve the right to determine whether to:
- Charge a cancellation fee, which is no greater than 50% of the fee payable at the conclusion of the original booking;
- Retain any deposit paid for the booking, which would have been deducted from the fee payable at the conclusion of the original booking.
In the unlikely event that Anita’s Skincare Clinic cancels a booking, your appointment will be rescheduled as soon as practicable and any deposit paid will be either be credited to the rescheduled appointment or refunded to you.
- We also reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid 30 days from the date of the consultation/treatment via collection agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
**We do not accept cheques at all.**
- As a result of failed payments, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding payments are recovered in full.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Treatment prices may vary from client to client based on individual programs and recommendations of product or service tailored for specific needs.
- When purchasing a pre-paid treatment program or packages, clients may receive further discount/savings, as such the payment for the program must be made in full prior to first treatment. The client hereby acknowledges that the fee for pre-paid packages is non-refundable in part or whole, including in the event that a client circumstances change, the client is unable to attend or opts to discontinue the treatment.
- Treatment programs, specific services, and package visits are non transferable in part or whole to any other treatment or individuals.
- Treatment programs when purchased as combined/bundled areas must be redeemed together on the same day (i.e. the areas purchased in this package cannot be redeemed over separate appointments). In the circumstances that the client is unable to treat multiple / specific area(s) on the day they will forfeit that session.
- We require at least 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation for a basic service and for advance services we require 48 hours notice for any appointment cancellation. Failure to attend an appointment or notify the clinic of cancellation within 24 or 48 hours of your appointment will result in the forfeit of the prepaid package fee of that particular appointment or 50% of the full-price of the session. Please see our cancellation & refund policy for further information.
- All pre-paid treatments have an expiry, which is not extendable and commences from date of purchase.
- All single and packages for Skin treatments have a 12-month expiry or unless otherwise specified.
- A treatment consultation is required before the first session. If a treatment purchase is made prior to having a consultation, we may agree to transfer to another alternate treatment of equal value to what has been purchased, if at consultation it is determined that another treatment is more suitable. No refunds will be issued, only a transfer to a more appropriate treatment.
- Treatments may require purchasing of additional products and/or treatments to support the skin during treatment and obtain optimum results, advice will be provided at consultation. Some treatments require the purchase of specific products to prep the skin prior to receiving the service or for specific tailored program.
APPOINTMENT TARDINESS – LATE ARRIVAL
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may not be seen as this may cause other clients who arrive on time problem and disrupt the smooth running of the day. You will also be subject to our cancellation policy.
To arrange an appointment please call our phone number on the Site or book through the online booking platform. Availability of appointments cannot be guaranteed. We will respond back typically the same day or within the next business day or as soon as possible for booking requests. All online bookings are subject to review and maybe either accepted or denied. Please note, if the online booking site is down, you can also call or text (713) 515-8522 for assistance.
PRICES AND REFUNDS
All prices for Anita’s Skincare Clinic products and services are in United States dollars (USA) as displayed in store and online from time to time, including all Anita’s Skincare Clinic packages and memberships.
Some prices include tax unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Anita’s Skincare Clinic does not provide refunds for change of mind purchases. Requests for refunds will otherwise be considered and assessed on a case-by-case basis, whereby any other refunds will be granted at the discretion of Anita’s Skincare Clinic, if:
- Goods purchased by you are returned to us as unused, in their original packaging, together with proof of purchase;
- There is a problem or issue with the goods or services supplied, including where they are faulty or defective
- Skin Products and skin devices – You have the right to refused all treatment and advice. This includes skin care products and devices. However when you purchase and pay for the products these are non refundable and non-returnable.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Both the client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Service Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway however we have a no refund policy on all treatments and products. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. This also includes that if a course of several treatments was booked and paid for, and the client decides not to complete the outstanding treatments of this treatment course, no refund will be offered.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service and/or product.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
All descriptions of products , product pricing, services, and service pricing are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of us.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price adjustment, suspension or discontinuation of a product and/or service.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website or made exclusively available through a skincare consultation. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, If you have been quoted a priceat the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
INTERRUPTIONS / INCLEMENT WEATHER
Anita’s Skincare Clinic will not be responsible for interruptions or discontinuances of services caused by factors beyond its control, including, but not limited to equipment failure, internet connection issues, inclement weather, delays, negligence, strikes, acts of God, etc.
BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address or the phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
ALTERNATE OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
PROMOTIONS, GIFT-CERTIFICATES AND PAYMENTS
From time to time, Anita’s Skincare Clinic may offer promotional offers on our products and services, where either members or customers the opportunity to purchase either existing, limited edition or additional products and services at a discounted rate or offer, and which are subject to the promotional terms and conditions of sale as advertised by us at that time.
- At our discretion, promotional prices will be offered on selected treatments. The following terms and conditions apply to promotional purchases:
- Promotions are valid for a limited time only and can only be purchased during this time period and no extensions will be granted;
- If you have been quoted a price during a promotional period and choose not to accept, we reserve the right not to honor that quote once it has expired;
- Promotional items adhere to our cancellation & refund policy along with expiry & treatment program terms and conditions;
- Promotions which include multiple treatment(s) or area(s) must be redeemed together and cannot be split up;
- Please choose carefully as we do not refund or transfer/exchange services or products purchased at promotional or full rates as per our cancelation and refund policy.
- Any specific additional Terms and Conditions will be uploaded to our website for the duration of a promotion if our standard terms & conditions do not cover the promotional offer.
Gift certificates purchased from our Site and in-store are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale at the time of purchase (to the extent legally permitted). Please note that gift certificates and gift cards are only accepted as payment for our in-store services, and not for any products that we offer.
All Gift Certificates have an expiry from the date of purchase. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid – all transactions will be declined. Expired gift certificates will not be accepted.
All Gift Card Vouchers must have a serial number written on the voucher to be valid, and the voucher may be redeemed without original card if client can supply the serial number.
- Lost, stolen or damaged plastic gift cards are unable to be replaced.
- Gift certificates/gift cards and vouchers – Not applicable to sale items.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic packages and memberships are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale at the time of purchase (to the extent legally permitted). Please note that all treatment visits provided in any of our packages or memberships must be used on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis or otherwise are forfeited. Some packages we offer are on a roll over plan where visits will roll over up to the package expiration date which is typically one year from the date of purchase.
Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Online Payments may be managed by us or by an external third party provider of our choice, such as Vagaro, Stripe, Paypal, or other nominated provider (Third Party Provider). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for your use of Third Party Providers and that all Third Party Providers have their own terms and conditions of use that are independent of these Terms. You may be required to create an account, and pay administrative fees as a part of your contract with a Third Party Provider to make Online Payments on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that where your payments are made via Online Payment:
You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on the scheduled due dates for payment.
If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us or to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds on our behalf pursuant to an arrangement to do so, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
In circumstances where we or our Third Party Provider invoices you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and services.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted or not received in any way.
ONLINE STORE PURCHASING POLICY
- The products and services purchased online may be subject to a consultation to ensure the product and/or service purchase is suitable for the client.
- When purchasing online, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, including our Cancellation and Refunds Policy.
- You understand and accept that Anita’s Skincare Clinic do not offer a refund for change of mind.
- Where a product is not available, and a back-order is required, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you.
- As with all purchases with Anita’s Skincare Clinic, a strict no refund policy applies. Please refer to our cancellation & refund policy for more information.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic – ONLINE CUSTOMER PORTAL
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic customer portal allows customers to purchase and keep track of purchases made.
- To use Anita’s Skincare Clinic’s customer portal, the user must create an individual account. When setting up an account, all required fields must be completed in order to access and use the customer portal. If a user does not agree with the information that is requested, they should not use the customer portal. If all required information is not provided during the account set up stage this may disable their access or use of the customer portal.
- Anita’s Skincare Clinic may update the access and use of the customer portal providing an opt in or opt out option for clients to receive marketing material. You agree and acknowledge that the use of, functionality of, and any promotions offered by us through the customer portal may be modified in our discretion.
- An account may be revoked, in our discretion, and cannot be leased, transferred, sub licensed or sublet by the user to anyone else, and the user agrees to be held responsible for their account, including but not limited to their access to the account, the maintenance of it and the information that they have provided.
- The user agrees not to infringe any third-party intellectual property rights through the information provided on their account in the customer portal. The user agrees not to provide false, deceptive or misleading information. The user agrees to indemnify Anita’s Skincare Clinic against any claims made against us as a result of your non-compliance with these terms.
- Once an account is activated, the user can use and access their account by following the “sign in” prompts on the Anita’s Skincare Clinic website.
- The user agrees that once their account is set up, Anita’s Skincare Clinic may send them communication, whether electronic or otherwise, to the details provided on their account.
REFER A FRIEND CREDIT
- Clients are eligible to receive a $20 credit for each family or friend that they refer to us.
- To receive your referral credit, the person must pick up a referral card at the clinic , and complete all sections on the back of the referral card. The recipient must turn in the card back at the clinic by appointment only. The recipient must provide your full name at their initial consultation or service and must turn in the referral card inorder to receive their referral credit and for the referral to receive their $20 credit as well off any regular rate service. If not mentioned at their first visit you are ineligible for the referral credit.
- Referral credits may only be used on all full priced service options and can also be used towards the initial purchase of a prepaid treatment program.
- Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, and does not apply to retail products.
- Referral Credit expires 12 months from application to account.
These terms and conditional along with any specific rules set out in competition notices apply to any or all competitions run through our website, social medias or in clinic. By entering a competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules below;
Anita’s Skincare Clinic reserve the right to cancel or amend competition rules without notice or anticipated breach of any law or regulation outside our reasonable controls. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions or the competition notice. In the event of a dispute regarding the rules or outcome of a competition, Anita’s Skincare Clinic will determine the final outcome.
Individual clinics may run their own competitions with their own separate terms & conditions.
Competitions are not open to entrants outside of United States. To redeem prizes, entrants must have access to our location. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrants which may be in breach of any rules or regulations. Unless stated otherwise you may enter a competition as many times as you like. If your post/share entry is not visible to Anita’s Skincare Clinic due to your Facebook account settings, Anita’s Skincare Clinic cannot accept your share or post as an entry, Anita’s Skincare Clinic holds no responsibility for your entries not being valid due to not being visible because of your Social Media Privacy Account Settings.
Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries or from all submitted entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of Anita’s Skincare Clinic shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice and may be contacted by Anita’s Skincare Clinic. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the website or our social media channels. Prizes must be collected within 14 days of notifications at which point they will be forfeited.
Where prizes are not appropriate or applicable for younger applicants or those under 18 this will be specified in the competition notice.
Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash value.
BIRTHDAY LOYALTY PROGRAM
- Enjoy 15% OFF on your birthday!
- Clients must provide proof or a valid ID to receive discount. • Offer can only be used once.
- Offer is not applicable to sale items.
- Offer is not applicable to products.
- Offer is not applicable to advance treatments.
- Offer can only be applied to one treatment purchase.
- Offer is valid within the 7 days of your birthday.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
NEW CLIENT OFFERS
- First-time skin clients enjoy 20% OFF their first skin treatment with us off any highest priced regular rate service.
- A consultation is required to determine suitability, if the treatment purchased is unsuitable, another of equal value will be substituted. No refunds except where required by law.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer can only be used once.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
You understand and acknowledge that Anita’s Skincare Clinic may wish to obtain photographic or other digital evidence of the use and success of its goods and services from its users and clientele, for its own business, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes from time to time.
In that event, Anita’s Skincare Clinic will notify you of our intention to take photographic or other digital evidence either prior to, or at the time of, your appointment with us. You are free to provide your consent or otherwise refuse to provide your consent at that time.
Photographic or other digital evidence generally includes but is not limited to still photography, audio or visual recordings or sound, film, and video.
Under no circumstances will we obtain any photographic or other digital evidence of you during any appointment, consultation or treatment with us, without your prior verbal and / or written consent.
If you provide your written consent to us obtaining photographic or other digital evidence of you it will be in accordance with that written consent and consistent with these Terms. To the extent that any inconsistency arises between your written consent and these Terms, these Terms are to prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
By providing your written consent you are hereby releasing any and all rights you may have to the photographic or other digital evidence and are granting Anita’s Skincare Clinic the absolute right and permission to the copyright, intellectual property and other proprietary rights for the ownership, retention, use, reuse and publication of the photographic or other digital evidence whether in print or digital medium, where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for our own lawful business, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, whether as art, in trade or for any other legal purpose.
By providing your written consent, you also waive any and all rights that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the photographic or other digital evidence and any publication whether in print or digital medium of that may be used in connection with the photographic or other digital evidence or the use to which it may be applied.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Anita’s Skincare Clinic from any and all liability that arises or which may occur in obtaining the photographic or other digital evidence or any subsequent process or publication of it.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
We reserve the right to suspend, or terminate your use of the site, Anita’s Skincare Clinic community or our products and services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Where you have breached these Terms, and we elect to terminate or suspend your access to the Site and/or provision of our products or services, you may not be entitled to a refund for any fees paid.
You may otherwise terminate, however in that event, you waive your right to any refund for payments made to us in connection with our products and services in accordance with these Terms and acknowledge that any refunds are only permitted in accordance with our refund policy.
Limitations of liability
Anita’s Skincare Clinic will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
◦ To the extent that the website is provided free-of-cost, for any direct loss;
◦ For any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
◦ For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Anita’s Skincare Clinic has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including damage to health or appearance caused by readers’ reliance on information obtained through the site, from third parties, our suppliers, or a linked site, or readers’ reliance on any product or service obtained from us or a third party.
Use of this website is at user’s sole risk. No information obtained by you from this website or through email shall create any warranty or put Anita Dholakia or Anita’s Skincare Clinic at risk.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICE
All material on this website, in Anita’s Skincare Clinic or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) Site content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial or personal use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of our content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or our Content.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Anita’s Skincare Clinic. The trade marks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Anita’s Skincare Clinic, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Anita’s Skincare Clinic.
Nothing contained on this Site or in Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Anita’s Skincare Clinic will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
You cannot transfer or assign your Anita’s Skincare Clinic membership or package without Anita’s Skincare Clinic’s prior written consent.
We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, upon prior written notice to you in writing.
We welcome enquiries or feedback on our website. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have questions or comments regarding this website, or Anita’s Skincare Clinic products or services, please contact us.
PRIVACY – PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information
relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (2) the information you supply to us is valid and true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your service and order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, inclement weather, contraindications to the treatment, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your service or order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays or order processing times from our suppliers. If you need an order expedited, please contact us in advance before placing an order.
The Service is not designed to provide qualitative advice regarding the fitness for purpose and merchantability of any products or services. We strongly advise you to exercise caution and do your own due diligence in conducting any transactions through the Service.
All orders from United States and Texas are subject to taxes depending on the shipping destination.
AVAILABILITY, INACCURACIES, AND ERRORS
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement.
CONTESTS / SWEEPSTAKES / Promotions and Comments
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to be fully responsible for activities that relate to your account or your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Anita’s Skincare Clinic and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Anita’s Skincare Clinic. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from us to you.
You are permitted to use the Service only as authorized by us. As a user, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Service to create, display, use, play, and download Content subject to these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property must not be used in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with us or in any way brings us in disrepute.
You must not modify the physical or digital copies of any Content you print off or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by any other users are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Anita’s Skincare Clinic.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Anita’s Skincare Clinic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We only provide links to external websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of such a link to external websites do not imply our endorsement of those websites. You acknowledge and agree that when you access other websites on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Service, you agree to indemnify us and our successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of your registration, and applies to claims arising both before and after the registration ends.
You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Anita’s Skincare Clinic and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Service, copying, distributing, or downloading Content from the Service.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content contained on the Service for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any express or implied warranty representation or guarantee as to the effectiveness or profitability of the Service or that the operation of our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any claim relating to Anita’s Skincare Clinic shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
CHANGES / AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Site / Sites and the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site and store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We welcome all feedback, positive and negative, please email us at email@example.com and mark Feedback, Compliment or Complaint in the subject header and we will respond within 48 hours.
We are committed to high quality care for all as a core principal of our vision and purpose. We will ensure that clients and their representatives can seek advice, provide feedback or make a complaint about the services we commission or the policies we have developed and implemented. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and be investigated and reported back to you after 10 working days.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or buying products from us directly indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community Guidelines
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
Content gathered in our Anita’s Skincare Clinic Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that Anita’s Skincare Clinic endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the number of people in our group, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Anita’s Skincare
Clinic reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behavior has occurred within.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.